- This event has passed.
Face-to-Face: Managing for Morale
November 1, 2019 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am
Andrea Davis, CEO, WVC
Kim Anderson, CEO, Timpanogos Regional Hospital
Donna Miller, Regional Director, Las Vegas AMR & MedicWest Ambulance
Jessica Hensler, COO, Valley Hospital
Must purchase ticket and sign in for Face-to-Face Credits
Remote Broadcast to North will not be available for this session. We apologize for the inconvenience.
TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION:
• One or two essential skills for strong managers
• What has changed in management over the past 3 to 5 years?
• What new skills are needed or how are staff expectations different?
• Why is a good management key to retaining frontline personnel?
• How does frontline staff define good management; what are they looking for?
• How does coaching/mentoring fit into a model of good management?