January 27, 2022 @ 4:15 pm - 6:15 pmFree
Please join us in volunteering at the Las Vegas Rescue Mission in downtown Las Vegas. ACHE will be partnering with MountainView Hospital to help serve meals to the homeless. Only a limited number of spots available so please sign up quick if interested!
Please see below for more detailed information:
- Arrival time: 4:15pm
- Address: 480 W. Bonanza Rd. 89106
- Park at the dining hall and Sign in using the Kiosk in the dining hall foyer using your name and Sign the appropriate waivers.
- Departure time: 6:15pm
- Dress Code: FACE MASK MANDATORY, closed-toed shoes, long pants (no leggings), and a shirt with short or long sleeves (tank tops not allowed).
- Age Minimum = 16-17 and you MUST have your own vehicle on property OR be accompanied by an adult who has also signed up for this shift. No Exceptions.
- Policy: All personal belongings are to be left in a locked vehicle and volunteers are to only bring in items that will fit in their pockets. LVRM will not be responsible for any items left or stolen in public areas.
- Point of Contact: Kate Kawamoto ([email protected] 808-753-5771)
- Volunteers will work with the Kitchen Staff and perform tasks related to packaging the Community Meal Dinner, serving of the Residential / Shelter Guest Dinner and assisting in the dish area. This shift requires a fast pace of packaging hundreds of meals in a short amount of time while standing on your feet, so please wear comfortable footwear.
- Policy: By signing up for this volunteer shift, you are agreeing that you understand the vulnerability of the client base that LVRM serves and will NOT engage in a personal relationship, nor exchange personal details, gifts or contact information, with recovery clients or guests inside or outside of the LVRM agency or its events.
- Don’t sign up for this shift if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or have been ordered by the court to complete community service. Questions? Call: (808)753-5771 or Email:[email protected]