Presented in collaboration with Triangle Healthcare Executives’ Forum of North Carolina (THEF) chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) Engage in discussion of strategies for addressing racial disparities in healthcare. We welcome you to a space where health care leaders can share ideas about strategies that have been successful in dismantling systemic racism and generate thought leadership for new solutions.
- Share strategies and tools for dismantling systemic racism across healthcare organizations.
- Evaluate internal measures for diversity and inclusion within healthcare organizations.
- Identify assessment tools that can be used to determine measures of success.
- Address healthcare disparities facing marginalized groups and identify systemic issues that drive these disparities.
- Identify strategies and interventions that can be employed to address the systemic issues associated with health care disparities
- Explore avenues for connecting the health care workers to key stakeholders and change agents as a means of accountability.
- Identify inequitable and racist policies/programs which limit access to care and restrict resources for marginalized groups.